Faculty Development programequad-admin
Faculty Development Programme
- FDP’s are EQuad’s training offering to Faculty of Academic Institutions with special focus on Entrepreneurship & Engineering .
- FDP’s – held periodically or as one off training sessions which would offer a synthesised & systematic approach towards entrepreneurship
- EQuad offers a unique training package based on EST , which is customised for specific “quantifiable” improvement required by the companies for their engineers.
- The main objective of these FDP’s is to have faculty exposed to the realities that surroud Entrepreneurship – both technical & non-technical aspects .
Topics covered as FDP’s include (non-exhaustive)
- FDP 1 : Customer Centric Action Plan
- FDP 2 : Business Canvas Modelling
- FDP 3 : 5 W’s of the Business Plan –What, Who, When, Where & Why
- FDP 4 : Business Ideation & Winning Business Model
- FDP 5 : Systematic Entrepreneurship For a Winning Start-Up